Sie sind hier
PEGASUS™ S200FA & S300FA
SEMI-AUTOMATIC ANALYTICAL PROBE STATIONS FOR 200 MM AND 300 MM WAFERS
Pegasus™ FA series semi-automatic wafer probers offer a remarkably versatile probing platform, designed specifically for failure analysis applications, device characterization, DC, low leakage, high voltage, radio frequency, microwave, die probing, low volume wafer probing and ultra-fine geometries at die level.
For testing of high voltage semiconductor power devices, we offer a specially configured solution, the S200FA-HV wafer prober.
FA series wafer probers set the highest standard for versatility and ease of operation. With customizable hardware, accessories and software, our solutions can be tailored to any of your specific requirements. Furthermore, this flexibility means that our probers can be upgraded at any time to meet your future probing needs and secure a solid return on your investment.
- Pegasus™ S200FA supports full and partial wafers to 200 mm
- Pegasus™ S300FA supports full and partial wafers to 300 mm
- Temperature ranges from -60°C to +400°C
- Compatible with a wide range of cantilever probe cards
- Motorized and manually driven manipulators
- Programmable and manual microscope mounts
- Lasers for cutting and marking
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- Failure analysis
- Design verification
- Thermal characterization
- Parametric testing
- Ideal for MEMS
- High power testing
- RF testing
- mmWave testing
For further information please contact us.