Sie sind hier
PEGASUS™ S200 & S300
SEMI-AUTOMATIC PRODUCTION PROBE STATIONS FOR 200 MM AND 300 MM WAFERS
The Pegasus™ S200 and S300 semi-automatic wafer probers offer an economical probing platform for rapid testing of full and partial wafers up to 300 mm.
The Pegasus™ S200 is suitable for wafer sizes up to 200 mm (8″), whilst the S300 caters for wafers up to 300 mm (12″). Both models boast the same versatile design and a host of different configuration options.
- Fast probing up to 100 mm/sec
- TTL, Ethernet (10BaseT), RS232 and IEEE 488 optional
- Easy integration of cameras and other external test equipment
- Remote and integral keyboard for easy control
- Active wafer profiling using Pegasus™ probes
- Semi-automatic two-point wafer alignment to reduce set-up time
- Additional axes available for auxiliary control of probing accessories
- Motorized platform for setting upper and lower safety limits for probe cards
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
The Pegasus™ S series wafer probers are specifically designed for production probing and are particularly effective for low volume probing, design verification, failure analysis and for probing packaged components.
The S200 is especially recommended for probing semiconductors, light-emitting diode (LED) and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS).
For further information please contact us.