Sie sind hier
The MC600i is an enhanced version of the award-winning MC600 Microcleaving System. In addition to all the features of the MC600, the MC600i offers increased accuracy, enables cleaving of smaller wafer segments and dies, and allows cleaving as close as 0.5mm to a sample edge.
The MC600i system achieves fully automatic, reliable and rapid cross-sectioning of wafer segments and dies. Dedicated software enables automatic mapping and navigating to targets, and features automatic off-loading for immediate inspection. These features, together with high throughput (9 min/sample), high accuracy (less than 0.5 micron), and the excellent quality of cross-sections produced, significantly reduce the diagnostic cycle for both failure analysis and process monitoring.
- Fully automated and programmable process
- Single cleave process within 3 minutes
- Small wafer segment capability
- Edge cleaving – as near as 0.5mm to the edge
- Cryo-cooling mechanism (LN2)
- High magnification option/Optical magnification 7600x
- Increases overall throughput
- Improves yield analysis
- Improves characterization
- Improves and enhances SEM & FIB utilization
- Low cost of ownership (COO)